The Cable Wrangler cable management tool and included Bungee Balls provides endless organizational opportunities:
- music equipment cords and cabling
- Christmas lights
- household extension cords
- IT/IS cable management
- heavy construction extension cords, air hoses, ropes and tools
Don’t Go Another Day Without Keeping Your Cables Under Control!
- One-of-a-kind cable management product provides reliable and effective organization
- Use for music cables, computer cords, and multiple applications around the house
- Can hold up to 100 pounds when used with Cable Wrangler’s custom Bungee Balls
The Cable Wrangler cable management tool is designed for everyone and can be used with basically anything you can wind up and want to keep organized. Our cable management tool can hold up to 12 cords, cables, ropes, air hoses, garden hoses, Christmas tree light strings, extension cords, tools and more. Hang up the Cable Wrangler cable management product in your garage, throw it in a bag, or lay it on the floor, and your cables will not come out. Your cables or whatever you choose to organize with Cable Wrangler’s cable management tool stays organized, visible, and easily accessible. Perfect for all of your stage and studio cable management needs. Buy the Cable Wrangler and never deal with tangled cables and cords again!
Each unit is pre-assembled and packaged with 12 heavy-duty Cable Wrangler 5 inch Bungee Ball cords. If you need more Bungee Balls, we sell those too!
- Holds up to 12 cables
- Supports up to 100 pounds
- High Density Polypropylene
- 12 Cable Wrangler Branded Custom Heavy-Duty Bungee Balls
- Product length: 19 inches
- Bungee Ball length (ball + cord): 5 inches
- Extra Length Heavy Duty 7″ Bungee Balls sold separately.
I can’t believe how useful this tool is! Our band has been able to eliminate tangled cables which makes set up and tear down so much easier! PS: when your cables are in use, take the bungee cord and simply wrap it around the handle of the Cable Wrangler. This will help prevent losing bungee cords, especially on a dark stage at 1:00a when we have to tear down the stage!